RITI offers men and women seeking to become equipped for ministry a local alternative for receiving a world-class theological education. We have partnered with Bible Training Center for Pastors Inc. This provides quality, Bible-based ministry training locally at Chariho Southern Baptist Church as well as offering web conferencing alternatives. The center is established under a cooperative agreement between Bible Training Center for Pastors Inc., and Chariho Southern Baptist Church, the local Baptist church, associations, and state/regional conventions.
Enable students to:
- Demonstrate courageous growth in obedience to and love for Jesus and His ways.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Scripture and its faithful interpretation and application.
- Demonstrate a life lived in connection and service within a church and its association, national, and global missional networks.
- Demonstrate a focused sense of giftedness, passion, and competence in ministry.
- Demonstrate a passion for local and global fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Demonstrate a capacity to relate effectively with people.
- Demonstrate a relevant vision and plan for a specific context of service.
Bible Training Center for Pastors Inc., offers the following programs:
This is our new ministry training organization.
We have been approved as a training center, and will continue to offer programs through our “The Rhode Island Theological Institute.” The training consists of ten courses. Each course requires a book costing $20. The total time it takes to finish the 10 courses is three years. The courses are as follows:
- Bible Study methods and rules of interpretation
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Preaching biblical messages and pastoral ministry
- Communicating biblical messages
- Bible doctrine survey
- Personal spiritual life
- Church Ministry Administration Education
- Teaching Principles and methods
- Church History Survey
- Missions Evangelism Discipleship
If interested, please see Pastor Rafael for complete details.
For more information regarding diploma programs and center, administration can be obtained by contacting us at: Request Information